About Me

My photo
Someday I would love to write and publish a book. This is a place where I can practice, grow, and connect with others. Peek into my life and my life will reveal to you that we are not that much different. :)

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Picky Picky!

Vanilla Wafers. Grape Wine. 6 months anniversary of his passing.Hiatus.

Ahhh!! LIFE what have you done to me. 

So many things to process at this time. I hope that  I can say that I have a fair enough time to think about these things and act on them soon before time runs out.  

Writing has always been a personal outlet for me and I appreciate my fingers to be able to type. Here is my little Rant!


Issue Number One:

Should I go? or Should I stay? Or should I stay then go? or should I go then come back?  Or should I go and never come back for many years to come?

 I've been back and forth with these damn questions in my head that it often make my nose bleed. Not literally but there is a beautiful young man in the back of a ice cream truck in sitting with several gallons of  Cookie Dough Ice Cream.

New York or South Korea?  I'm trying to decide. The initial plan had always been to go back to Korea and work a year or more and save up for future ventures. I'm 27 now and will turn 28 in few weeks. So I'll probably be 30 before I will begin what I ought to begin. 

In New York, I was left with an apartment that I've been living in for nearly 9 months now but I feel that I haven't took advantage of my stay here because of my indecisive nature! oh no!! I'll be in a real crap-hole if I don't make up my mind soon.

Success will only come to me once I make a decision but I keep halting it with my indecisive nature. Even the girls are asking me questions like. "Are you always this indecisive?". In my head, If I am incapable, then you make the decision. I have a crocodile of confusion attached to my face at the moment!

Issue Number Two:

People!!!  I always have issues with people. They are unreliable and can be pricks, well most of them are. Not all. 

I honestly look at myself and ask if I consider myself reliable. I've had old friends come to New York and say they were here and didn't make any attempt to meet up or anything. So Why the "F" did you tell me you were here? So I thought I got rid of a lot of the people that I don't want to associate with anymore since arriving back to the states. I find that people are coming out of the wood works for the deletion process to continue.   

If you are reading this  please listen to me. One day you will visit a city that an old friend of yours is living in. Please don't mention anything to them about your arrival to that city. If you are not going to make any attempt to see him or her while you are there, or make up excuses. Don't bother contacting them. That's very lame and I would dismiss you FOREVER! That's not true friendship. I don't know what anyone would call that.

I have become more reclusive and isolated for the reason that people are on smartphone drugs or just lost it. I find certain people to be smelly and annoying. Sometimes I catch myself really disliking people at times. 

Another annoying thing are people that text while you are hanging out with them. These people are also discarded as well. If you are going to keep texting someone that's miles away instead of sharing precious quality, human contact with the person that is in front of you. Don't bother asking that person to hang out.

I've also hoped that people took showers and wore deodorant, but they don't. My nose has been suffering for quite sometime now. Why does this have to be?!

The end!! I'm tired!

No comments: