About Me

My photo
Someday I would love to write and publish a book. This is a place where I can practice, grow, and connect with others. Peek into my life and my life will reveal to you that we are not that much different. :)

Friday, July 18, 2008

Full Moon Tonight



It's a full moon tonight, how lovely is that for such a passionate person of the moon. I just came outside from soaking in the moonlight and set down my stones,my jug of water, and placed my feet on the ground to absorb the lunar light fragments sprinkled all over the place. Now I have re-energized crystals and a jug of water that has been hit by the lunar flames of the night. I spent roughly an hour outside just thinking about the up and coming month and reflecting on the previous accomplishments since the last full moon. I was fascinated by the accomplishments but I still have much to release.

The obstacles I still have to over come are the issues I hold inside about my ideas of my family. I have charge up my root and sacral chakra because they are closed. I took this chakra test and that assured me that I needed to do something about it. I started meditating with my red and orange stones and eating orange food such as carrots. My meditation was geared towards charging my chakras with red and orange light. I already do some heavy physical exercises so, that didn't but instead of running I began to walk. Walking allows me to stay in my body and feel my legs picking up off the ground and move. I began taking hot baths and feeling my body as I lay in the water, massaging my legs and feet with baby oil. It's soothing. I just feel that I have to come back to reality, my higher chakras are and harmonized, however without a strong foundation there isn't much hope for survival. The root chakra is the base of survival and fearlessness. I am that of a fearless warrior but going through the ascension process I had to release a lot of things so suddenly which hampered them chakras so much.




Right now I am surrendering to my spirit and letting go all the contracts I have with anything. I am relying on my own sources for power and wisdom of how to do this. The images that come up in my head is being by water, owning my own apartment, with Internet and begin making money by selling my creativity. I love to write stories and what not, so this month I am going to set it all up. I have my pay pal account finally set up to make money, I am thankful for Joseph for his guidance to help me make that happen. Without him I'd probably still rant and rave about why having a job is meaningless. I am working though, just not in this reality, I believe I am hanging out in higher realms because I don't even get the T.V. anymore the television urks me , time is moving a lot faster, so I just have to keep up.

On top of that I was reading my ascension book and I cleansing my soul through deep meditation. 20 mins feel like 2 minutes now the better I get at it. all I do is focus on breathe and white light. Sometimes when I wanna focus on love, I used past relationships to help with that aspect. I've shown and received lots of love with plenty of women, but sometimes I rejected it because I felt unworthy, now I don't have to feel unworthy. Society teaches us this and it's really not a good thing if you want to obtain personal truth.

Today, I ate a crap load of cookie dough, don't worry I had health foods all day. Cookie Dough is my addiction, but I rarely have it now since I don't have my own source of income at the moment, but when it happens I will have a fridge full of it, but not to much I don't want to lose my "Six-PAC". My light is becoming more powerful though, the better music i listen to the more orbs I see during those moments. It's fascinating although I only see them for a half a second ,it's fun to see these bright little buggers light up randomly out the side of my eye. I just want to see them permanently and be able to ask them questions. I feel my guides at time resting on my right arm. Like they are trying to get my attention.


There is one thing that bugs me is that my family especially my mom and sister, wants me to retire them and buy them a house. If I don't they call me selfish. :( Why did that do that to me? Did I allow this because society tells me family first no matter what. If i asked them for a house, a car, even other fancy things, they will close up their purse and say get a job. So no, sorry, I chose my life to be free. They even tell me that since I don't have kids I should be able to do this. That's very lame, who teaches these people to say such things. I never had that belief even though I was raised in the same environment as them. I just believe I am a lone wolf trying to make a living. My spirit wanted to stop pursuing goals just so I want become wealthy and feel obligated to provide these things for the family. Now I say screw it, they can bust their ass and work hard to gain their own fortunes and I can have mine things. I created my reality, but I was easily influenced by the concept of family staying together, but with their thoughts I beg to differ and no one should have to put up with it. "As if it were a blessing that I didn't have kids, I used condoms really and acted responsibly in the bed that's pretty much it. No condom, No sex, no kids" I don't figure that's to hard but oh well. Now I want my G-35 , spacious apartment, work desk, living by the beach and I won't let the economy stand in my way. Well enough of that, the Moon and my higher self will grant my wish.

Every full moon I set my intentions on bettering my life. Right now I want to focus on the forgiveness aspects. It's easy for me to tuck things away and forgive easily, but right now I refuse to forgive people who be little me at times, but I want to release that. I am the source of my own power and I do not need anyone telling me how to live my life. I can take suggestions, but its up to me to accept it or not. However, I do attract a lot of people without having to say a word, mainly its because of my physical body, I presume. Being 6'4 and willing to smile at anything and everything shoots of invitations, my teacher told me to work on that lol. So here is the list I am making, by the NEW MOON I am going to double check what I have done.

-Learn Forgiveness and Forgive myself and those that have abused me, hurt me, intentionally or unintentionally.

-Charge my root chakra and sacral through meditation and physical exercises, allowing my creativity to flourish

- Focusing on creating and abundant cash flow so that I can become independently wealthy, because I deserve it, my spirit urges for it.

-Working with my gifts and energy manipulation

-Releasing attachments and psychic contracts ( ALL OF THEM)

-Enjoying fun and games; allowing my self to relax every once in a while.

Well I don't want to make work load to much, the above list is a lot of work for me and everyday is a chance to create an abundant future. Because I deserve it. DAMN IT!

Here is a favorite video game song that I like

Wolverine's Theme ; Street Fighter Vs. X-Men

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't mention it man, I know the more money making ideas because I'm lazy, I still need to learn many of the more spiritual aspects of my life that you have discovered. We can help each other out. I know what you mean about your family, I cant relate to mine either. I just wanna live my life away from society in somewhere peaceful.

Good Luck!

PEACE!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...well that was a mouth full....I think that I spelled that right and even if I didn't, you get the point. You've had plenty of love with women....hmm...I wonder where I fall in that category, anyways - I know your mom and sister may feel that way but it's truly because we are groomed in a society that makes us think that the MAN is suppose to take care of everything but the main reason they usually don't take care of everything is because they have no time to focus on themselves. I think family is great, but even more so is developing yourself as an individual first, everything else will fall into place if it is meant to be. So I applaud you for focusing on yourself - I wouldn't call it selfish because you are very giving, I call it SMART. Most people don't take the time to get to know themselves, and then wonder why people don't want to knwo them....interesting. Let me stop writing you know I could go on forever. LOVE YOU!!

Silent Eagle said...

Your right, Focusing on oneself is not selfish lol. You should have seen all the things they wanted me to do, to be considered unselfish. Yea, my family is crazy, they know I am weird already, but I've made it out of all my situations alive. Thanks for being very understanding. I can talk to you about anything and you'd get it. I probably need to create an optomist's decipher mechanism to speak to negative people. I miss ya babe, love you to. You already know the category your in, since you keep popping up lol.