About Me

My photo
Someday I would love to write and publish a book. This is a place where I can practice, grow, and connect with others. Peek into my life and my life will reveal to you that we are not that much different. :)

Friday, September 2, 2011

Find Your Way





Find Your Way

It's the beginning of September, my birth month. In about ten days I will be celebrating my 27th birthday. So currently I've been asking myself what have these 27 years been about?

It's rather late however and I don't have the energy to write all that is flowing through my brain cells.

I ran for about 35 minutes. Which is unusually long for my style of cardio. I do plan on making it a usual thing while I strive to become thinner and sleeker. Ultimately as handsome as I can be. I do believe that my body in a healthy way, attracts the company of the good and bad. I surpassed my record of only running 2 miles and up-ed it to 4 miles. Yay! me.!!

I've had a pretty rough few months in the past. It's mainly my fault. I've been letting others invade my life with their drama and instability. The forever flowing of stable energy is always in the hands of those who are creative and can use the energy at their will. They have wings and become stable healers of this planet.

There are those that incarnate to point the way to those that want to find their way.

I want to write even more. I want to process, reflect, acknowledge the higher being that is at work in my life. Showing me the signs. Leaving their feathers to point the way to great happiness.

It's my birth month and I am entitled to having a productive and happy month.

Eagles, Hawks, Please Guide me.

No comments: