About Me

My photo
Someday I would love to write and publish a book. This is a place where I can practice, grow, and connect with others. Peek into my life and my life will reveal to you that we are not that much different. :)

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Real Man!




In two short paragraphs, how can I explain my day. It was quite boring and I felt a little isolated, since I don't have a means of transportation, nor the courage to ask anyone to use their vehicle, so oh well.

The title of the song above is called "The Real Man" and the picture above is a Super Naruto, who is going to murder all the bad guys for causing all the rukus in his village.

I ask myself today. Am I being a real man? Am I creating a life that's worth living? Not really, well for right now, I've been semi-inactive. I am not afraid to make any friggin' mistakes. I eat and take care of myself. The only thing I'd change are some of my animalistic ways, when I transform into an eagle and perch on a tree in my mind. And do nothing but look at all clouds in my mind pass by.

:) My next blogs are going to be a little different, because I'm going to be more focused a particular subject and hopefully elaborate whatever the heavens show me. Such as the SHADOW SELF and accepting it. Conquering that thing and using it's power for yourself. Fun stuff, I hope I have something interesting to say , and a song to match it.
Am I a real man?! I'll let my dreams decide at 4:55 a.m in the morning. lol
I love music!!!

PEACE!

No comments: